Exciting opportunity to join our team at Moravian Manor! Moravian Manor is a premier not for profit senior living community that has been serving older adults for over 40 years.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Maintenance Technician to join our team! This is a full-time position.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all routine maintenance and general repair of facility wide buildings, building equipment and related systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Completes or assists in the routine maintenance, troubleshooting and general repair of facility wide buildings, building equipment and related systems including Plumbing, Sprinkler, HVAC and Electrical, as dictated by Work Orders and Preventive Maintenance schedules.
• Performs general carpentry related building construction, remodeling and repairs.
• Performs asset relocation within the facility including office and resident furniture, and related equipment and appliances.
• Performs Facility function setup related duties (seating/table arrangement and returning same to pre-function condition and/or return items to storage).
• Performs all duties related to freight, material and equipment delivery receipt including distribution to respective departments.
• Performs fire alarm system monitoring and general troubleshooting including testing, silencing alarms, resetting system, and call-outs to remote security monitoring station for system testing and fire drills as directed.
• Performs door security system monitoring and general troubleshooting including testing as directed.
• Performs building systems and equipment testing and inspection as directed.
• Inventories parts, supplies and/or equipment as directed.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Five years of maintenance experience with knowledge of plumbing, electrical equipment, and HVAC, preferred.
• Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form; to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in or from standardized situations.
Moravian Manor offers an enjoyable work environment, competitive wages and benefits, a pension plan, weekend bonus, on-site child care center, and an employee wellness program.
If you are interested in joining a great team, please apply online or stop in to complete an application.
Moravian Manor is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, ancestry, color, religious creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap or disability and will make reasonable accommodations for disability during application and employment where needed.