Moravian Manor is a premier not-for profit senior living center that has been serving older adults for nearly 40 years. Our offerings include a full continuum of services and accommodations ranging from a selection of residence styles and a variety of floor plans in Independent Living to individual attention in a Personal Care and Skilled Nursing setting.
The Manor provides an environment of kindness and compassion for our staff and residents. We can boast that some of our staff has been with us for over 30 years. As a result, residents receive “person centered care” attention from our talented and dedicated staff that they have come to know and trust.
Current job openings
Moravian Manor is staffed by the following departments:
- Nursing Department: RNs, LPNs, and Certified Nurse Aide
- Therapy Services Department: Physical Therapists, P.T. Assistants, Occupational Therapists, C.O.T. Assistants, and Speech Therapists
- Facility Operations Department: General maintenance employees knowledgeable in electrical maintenance, plumbing, HVAC, construction, and painting; Grounds keepers, Security Personnel, Housekeeping, and Laundry Aides also make up the Facility Operations Department
- Dining Services: Production Managers, Cooks, Dietary Aides, and Dishwashers
- Resident Services Departments: Chaplain, Social Services, Volunteer Services, Therapeutic Recreation, and Styling Salon & Barber
- Administrative Department: Admissions and Marketing, Staff Accountant and Bookkeepers, Secretaries, Receptionists and Development Staff
- The Children’s Corner Child Care Center: Group Supervisors, Assistant Group Supervisors, and Teachers’ Aides
Moravian Manor has established a reputation as a community that offers:
- An enjoyable work environment
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Pension plan
- Weekend bonus
- On-site child care center
- Employee Wellness Program & use of fitness room
Moravian Manor Retirement Community welcomes you to our current job opening list and employment application.
Current job openings